Listen up like you’ve got big ‘ole bunny ears.
Here’s a list of 10 Easter tips to live by:
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
- Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
- There’s no such thing as too much candy.
- All work and no play can make you a basket case.
- Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
- Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
- Keep your paws off other people’s jelly beans.
- Grass is always greener in someone else’s basket.
- You show true colors when you come out of your shell.
- The best things in life are usually chocolate.
Which advice will you hop on first?
WRite wHere I’m supposed to be – Easter is ceremonious, then gratefully celebratory. It’s okay if it’s also a little silly.
Thanks, Agnes Spurlock, for sharing your humorous Easter post. Click here to read Agnes’ blog.